Then press the Logon to Aeon button to continue.
All requests for Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library materials are made through our online request system, Aeon. With the online request system you can:
- Submit requests automatically via links in our online catalog or via links in our finding aids
- Submit requests in advance of a visit to the library
- Submit orders for digital scans of library materials
- Track the status of each request
- Access detailed information about your past requests
Please review our guidelines for using materials to prepare for your visit.
Please review our reproduction policies and fees prior to submitting an order for reproductions.
Although not required, readers are welcomed to request materials in advance of a visit. Materials do not circulate and are to be viewed on-site only. Reading Room staff will review your request and notify you of item availability or issues. Requests will be acted upon during paging hours (M-F 9:00am-4:30pm). If you experience issues using the online ordering system or would like to make these requests in person, a librarian will be happy to assist you.